Anderson Legal Group LLC offers legal counsel and representation for traditional and emerging growth companies, startups, and entrepreneurs. We employ our extensive and international legal experience and skills developed through numerous corporate transactions to provide the legal advice and business strategies necessary to help our clients grow throughout the business cycle, including without limitation:
- Forming limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations;
- Evaluating financing agreements used to expand their operations; and
- Contract drafting and review.
We also provide legal advice and document preparation to protect businesses against risk associated with independent contractor agreements, as well as research, draft, edit, and negotiate agreements for:
- Real Estate;
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Solicitation Agreements;
- Construction Agreements (including FIDIC);
- Finance and Promissory Notes;
- Business Acquisition and Disposition;
- Joint Venture Agreements; and
- Business Estate Planning, including mapping succession events.
We understand how to structure your business strategically for growth while helping you avoid unnecessary legal risk.